View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 05:34 PM   #56 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalot View Post
Wooh, glad everyone is having a field day around here. Happy Sunday! I AGREE WITH WHAT EVERYONE SAID ABOUT THE Z IN COMPARISON TO THE 86!!! Last time i checked, i traded my 86. If i recall i said z is on par with 86 (in terms or handling) if not better. There is no way on hell that i insinuate that the 86 is better otherwise, i would still own it. Thing about opinion is evrybody got one and i said the 86 will make a person a better driver but in no way did i say that an 86 owner drives better than a z owner so i dont know where all these ideas are coming from. Yes, im bitching about 10k because i dont have an unlimited funds. If you could afford a 10k coilover, good for you. Heck, im even happy for you that you can afford all those expensive wheels and items. I wosh i could do the same but in reality, i cant. Hence i am asking dor advice so i dont fall deep into the rabbit hole.
If you read my build thread. You will notice everything is thought out. No impulse buying. And that there is an order on why I did things.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote