View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 12:21 PM   #6427 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronsmokes View Post
People who went through depression did everything themselves.No one had any money.You had to learn a lot of different skills to survive.People where very independent and pride full.

Now days people feel like they are owed things just for being alive.

So few people do there own work anymore.A lot of do it somebody elsers.
I learned a lot of different skill sets off of my dad. Him growing up dirt poor on a farm. Everything was done by hand just about. If it broke, you fixed it. There was no throwing it away and buying a new one. Didn't have the money to do that. At the dinner table. My dad would eat anything in front of him. Never turned anything down either. My daughter used to call my dad, Pap Pap Pack Rat. And my mom, Grandma Throw it away.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote