View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 08:47 AM   #5774 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
I got lucky and found the sweet spot to lay that sawzall. I started from the front end, and wasnt sawing all the way through - I couldnt see half of the inside of the bushing. I was able to kinda twist/crouch/sit indian style from the back, and at about the 6 oclock position on the bushing, cut straight through. It took me just about 20 minutes..lol

I have a neighbor who saw me working yesterday and offered to loan me his motorcycle jack, that should work better than the floor jack, specially if Im working alone again. Ill have to visualize your setup. Its got to be better than how im attacking it atm...
I'll see if I have a picture of the set up. When I get home.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote