View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 08:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Haha you get what pay for. Made of tubular aluminum. The rig is rock solid and the company stands behind its product. When my brother received his the base had a dent in it. It was totally cosmetic. He sent them a picture and they said no problem and sent a new one and told him he could keep the dented one. I have it now I just have bought all the the other parts.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I can see no more than $4K. Not $36,000. How much engineering went into that compared to a car? Not much. For that much. I can buy a old Formula Ford without a drivetrain and get 3 flat screens and a computer and other stuff and still have money left over.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote