View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 11:24 AM   #2691 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post

Plenty of Fish & Match were tied for the most fake profiles, and not just fake photos... the whole profile was bogus. Seriously, who gives one word responses to questions?

And WTF would I have in common with a chick that is 18-21?!?!?! She isn't even old enough to drink legally and while she MIGHT be well versed in the oral arts, her horizontal bop is probably lacking.....
When I first got on Match. I was warned. Beware of the 20 to 35's. They are looking for a money source. The one story I was told. The 55 yr old guy married a 30 yr. from Cali. She moved to be with him. She had a kid to him. Couple of months after the kid was born. She moved back to Cali. and divorce him. Took half of everything. Found out later that she had a bf the whole time in Cali.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote