View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 03:58 PM   #1695 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Okay if we are going to tell camping stories that need to be done with your favorite adult beverage and around a camp fire or at ZDAYZ. I have forgotten more than I can remember as I to was boy scout, a member of the high school back packing club and spent a career in the wilds as a Game Warden. Yep some stupid stuff happened on many of those outing including many exploding cans of whatever the flavor of day was or firecrackers and bottle rockets. Then we had a thing we did called Game Warden Games win everyone was good and liquored up. Oh yeah....good time.
Got caught playing baseball with frogs at one scout camp. Lets just say that didn't go over well. Found a nice stick that was like a bat at the frog pond. So.............being kids......pick up a frog and throw it to the kid with the stick. We spatter a few frogs with the stick until someone squealed on us.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is online now   Reply With Quote