View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 01:47 PM   #1682 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
I get it, but I will say that some of my best memories (and where I learned the most about my capabilities) came from some of the more traumatic experiences. Hard to get those in a hotel room, unless you're hiring a "doctor" for a low cost sack reduction, or the recipient of a little involuntary sodomy...
Some of my best times was camping in the sticks. Was in the Boy Scouts from 12 to 17. Great times. One weekend. We was camping out in the summer. Sleeping under the stars. Had a nice camp fire going. Everyone was sleeping around it. I was still up. I decided to bury a can of spaghetti O's in the ashes. Didn't vent the can. About 20 minutes later. The can exploded. It went everywhere. The one kid, Baron woke up with spaghetti O's on his face. The ashes burned holes in the bottom of Brent's sleeping bag. I thought I would have to put him out. There was a big hole in the ashes. Chucky heard the explosion, and just rolled over in his sleeping bag.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is online now   Reply With Quote