View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 07:19 PM   #6926 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
That’s very true but that doesn’t last and if it does it’s a market nobody wants to live in. Any sector will overpay when workers aren’t available.

Kids blowing money happens here too. Most of the designers live like the money will never stop coming in. It was sad when the market dropped out. People literally listed their house the same week they got laid off. No savings whatsoever even though they’d been making deep six figures for years.
When I came out of high school in the mid 70's. You was almost guaranteed a job in either the steel mills or coal mines here. They guys was making just under $100,000 with OT then. New cars, trucks, bikes, boats, guns, drugs, and new houses was the norm. Then in the early 80's, the bottom fell out. The first thing to go was the boat, followed by the bike, truck, guns. When the house went, so did the wife. I seen it repeat over and over so many times. Some of these guys have never recovered. My cousin was one of them. Got into drugs real heavy, and it killed him.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html