View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 11:47 PM   #179 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

BMW clone or not. I'm really happy that this car came out. I'm hoping that this will push Nissan and others to keep and update their sports cars. If you look at past history of sports cars. They run in cycles. There will be a bunch of new cars, then nothing for years. Then they will come back into style. This cycle of nothing has gone on too long. I believe that the manufactures are trying to look ahead to 2030's. And trying to figure out what the laws will be. A couple of euro countries have already said that there will be no fossil fuel vehicles sold in 2030. So the decision they have to make. Is how much money are they willing to spend on fossil fuel cars now vs electric vehicle tech. I think this is where a couple of companies are at now. Nissan being one of them. Toyota took the gamble.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote