View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 07:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Bell Raceworks Diff Brace Install

Installing the Raceworks Diff Brace from Z1.

Save your money. It's bad. I tried installing mine tonight. If you have exhaust like FI. You have to trim about 1 3/8" off of the corner of the brace to clear the exhaust pipe. Once I did that. I found out that the upper hole on the brace that mounts to the sub-frame is about a hole diameter off to one side. Nothing I could do to get it to align up. I have the SPL solid diff bushings. Maybe if you have stock or a soft aftermarket diff bushing. You might be able to force things into place. I'm going to rework the brace to fit when I drop my sub-frame to do the SPL sub-frame bushings. Then I will have enough room to work with.

Here's some pictures.

New out of the box.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2512.jpg (333.0 KB, 222 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2513.jpg (314.6 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2514.jpg (339.8 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2515.jpg (327.3 KB, 155 views)

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html

Last edited by Rusty; 01-30-2019 at 07:30 PM.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote