View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 08:00 AM   #5887 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
We had a guy like that at my first duty station. He bought 2 pairs of pants and 2 shirts every payday and wore one set for a week, then switched to the other set. Never did laundry either. His idea of a shower was massive application of cheap cologne. The funk from him AND his wall locker was awful. A couple of the bigger (football tackle size) Sergeants finally had enough. They grabbed his azz, frog-marched him into the shower and used scrub brushes and scouring powder on him. It clogged up the shower...

He had the audacity to go complain to the Services officer about it... the warrant officer called the two Sergeants into the office and told them that if he continues with poor personal hygiene, they were to repeat the GI shower as necessary...
Talk about cheap cologne.
At the power plant. We had one guy we called Paul K. Because we had two Paul's working there. Well.........every Friday and Saturday night. Paul K would go out and get hammered. If he was working day shift Saturday and Sunday. He would come in, in the morning covered in cologne to cover up the alcohol smell. It was so bad that we could smell him in the control room when he went through the first set of doors, before he reached the second set of doors. When he got to the control room. Everyone left, leaving the CRO, (me) to deal with it. Paul K hated me. Because I told him flat out that he smelled. The bad part. He would do this twice every month.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html