View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 02:57 PM   #931 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick_12Nismo View Post
This looks like a nice upgrade Rusty. How are you attaching the Allstar Performance aluminum flange to the (OEM?) brake shield? Rivets? I've ordered a set of ducts from Kevin at FE and they are 3" OD. I'm looking to bypass the Stillen kit entirely and essentially do the same thing as you are. Also, how long were the hoses that you ordered? Could you get by with a single 10 ft piece (5' for each side) or is that too short?

Thanks,
Mick
I'm going to rivet the flange to the shield. The shield is steel and the flange is aluminum. The hose I got is 10ft long. I'm hoping that's enough to do both sides. That hose is $$

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote