View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 06:50 PM   #7814 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I'm gonna go Christmas Vacation style and cut down my own tree. I can get a 20 footer for the front room now that I don't have someone telling me not to
When I was in my early 20's. My older sister needed a tree. She was bugging me about it really hard. Sooooo..........me and a buddy of mine sawed off about 10ft of a 15ft pine tree in old man Bennett's front yard, and gave it to my sister. My sister had to nail the branches to the walls to keep the tree in place. Bennett was my mom's distance cousin that lived 3 blocks from us. Talk about a bastard! That suck used to shoot us with rock salt out of his shotgun. So cutting down that pine tree made me and Tommy hero's in the neighborhood. My mom that it was funny as chit!

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html