View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 06:48 PM   #588 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
I will look for the car here in as it arrives and hope for a test. I have connections in the business here in many marques. I will hope to see how it compares to my M2. You are correct on many levels about how this is potentially coming along.

I do feel when it hits the market and the street we will forget the long wait and grow very very curious and quickly and be happy overall. We do not need another SUV/box to read about or a truck lol
DLSTR
If you get the opportunity to test drive it - I can’t wait to hear how it does compare to the Z as well as your impression of it compared to the Z.

I feel most of us will experience the ‘you can look but you can’t touch unless you are willing to buy it’. My experience at the local VW dealership when I wanted to check out a 2018 Golf R - was ‘well, we can’t let you test drive it unless we can agree on the numbers and financing’. Needless to say - that was a quick visit haha (the sales guy was willing to let me drive a GTI though )

Another dealership when I was curious as to the OTD price of the 2018 Civic Type-R was $12.5k above MSRP bc....’market adjustment was determined by them’. When I told them another dealer in Houston offered me OTD at a little over $40k - they came down on their price.....by then I was just soured on the whole experience and told them I would pass. Side note - I am curious and thinking about trading in my Z for a Civic Type-R - 4 seats and still maintaining a fun factor seems appealing to me.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote