View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 09:16 PM   #6404 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_A View Post
True story, went to a "strip club" once as a DD many moons ago. Got handed a stack of ones(if that gives you any indication of what kind of strip club this was). Anyway, one of the girls on stage proceeded to put her legs on my shoulders and her hat on my head, and her magic box about 2 inches from my face. I love a nice looking girl, don't get me wrong,but in a public place and me being as socially awkward as I am it made me extremely uncomfortable. I just handed her my entire stack of ones and got up after she was finished. XD
Back in the day. I used to turn strip clubs into jungle gyms. Turn me loose. I had a blast in them.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html