View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 09:30 PM   #6087 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Well I made it home safe and sound. The car not so much. I don't know but I think my motor finally gave up the ghost. I hope it's only an oil line but it may be several weeks till I find out for sure. Gonna take it Seb when has time to take it.

I was head down the front straight in fourth gear and before I could brake and down shift there was pop like a blown tire and the car shimmied the same. I did not here any knock or clanging metal parts before I got her stopped. I turned her over and she started up and there was no noise for the couple of seconds I let it run. Anyway, I going to bed and try to forget about things for a minute or two. On a positive note, I absolutely love my trailer. Spooler nailed it on the size and she towe like a champ.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Did you shut it down or it quit it's self? And the pop. Where was the noise? Front, back, sides?

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html