View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 09:26 PM   #6084 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_A View Post
Unfortunately that's affirmative. I got into doing some really stupid things a few years back. Spent some time in rehab, and have been dealing with the flak since 2015. Super condensed version is; was on pain killers(roxy and the sort) for about 4 years. Got pretty deep and sold everything I owned so I started stealing from car dealerships to support the habit of me and my ex. Got arrested, went through drug court which didn't work cause I wasn't ready to stop. Went to jail for a total of probably 3 months. Spent 14 months in rehab, and graduated that program in April of this year. January will be my 2 year anniversary for being clean though. So it's working out well. Although I'm still horrible with my money, at least I have something to show for it now. lol
That's good that you are keeping yourself clean.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html