View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 09:23 PM   #6082 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_A View Post
Day off was spent, playing a bit of Dark Souls, attempting to fix the upstairs toilet. Got the wax ring replaced only to find out the tank leaks. Poured water all into the 1/2 bath that's directly under it. -__- Now I gotta take it apart and figure it out.

Gotta go see the P/O tomorrow after not hearing from her for a year and a half. Not like I've not been trying to get in touch with her. They never answer their phone. . .
My 1st house I bought. The guy before me ran new water lines in the house. Some how, he had a hot water line ran to the upstairs toilet. If you flushed the toilet more then 2 times in a row. The hot water would melt the wax ring. It took me 3 wax rings to figure out on how they was being destroyed.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html