View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 09:55 PM   #6012 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Agreed, they moved up to the to level drivers as well. I think it read on the schedule advanced, race and professional drivers so they are all fast and once I lift to let one car by there six behind him in a hurry so I let everyone by and just tried to do my own thing. I am going to ask to be dropped down a level which is where I signed up. Most of the times in that run group where what I was doing as well. I am confident tomorrow will be better.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I know that feeling. I'm in Group 3 with all the go fast crazies and their full blown racecars. Nothing like getting passed by a GT40, Nacrappers, and ACR's. It hurts one's ego a little.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html