View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 08:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I don't want talk about it! I tried some different tires Maxxis Victoria RC-1. They ate used maybe 4 track days on them and I just can't seem to get the hang of them. I was sliding all over the place. I had another spin in the last session with only about a lap to go. The tires are 275 35 vs the Nittos which are 315 30. I am really rusty (no pun intended) as I haven't been to the track since March. We shall see what tomorrow brings!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It will take you a little while to get back up to speed, and feel comfortable again. For me. The first day has been chit days. Then I sleep on it and do better after that. If everything feels it's happening so fast. You know you are struggling, and behind. It's when things feel like they're in slo-mo. Then you know you're going fast, and on top of it.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html