View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 10:56 PM   #5640 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Yeah, I think that is a very wise decision.
I've seen what happens and how quick too. First hand. In high school. At my buddy's garage. We was working on his Honda CL350 motorcycle. I just finished up rebuilding his engine. Was buttoning everything up. Last thing we was doing, was installing the gas tank. Did that, and Tommy started to put gas in the tank. He forgot to install the crossover hose between the 2 half's of the tank. Gas covered the engine and hit the floor. In the corner of the garage was a little natural gas space heater that was on. We watched the flumes from the gas make a bee line to the heater and ignite. The flames traveled right back to the bike. Toasting it. Well..... I rebuilt the whole bike for him this time around.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html