View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 07:00 PM   #3923 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
My mom smelled that reaper sauce and just yelled holy fu ck! Well my sinuses are clear now lol
You ever try Dave's Insanity Sauce? Years ago when it first came out. A buddy at work bought a bottle. Told his wife to make chilli with it. So she did. At lunch time. He nuke it. Sat down across from me. Started to BS some. He took a mouth full of chilli and split it out. I ended up wearing some of it. Said his mouth is on fire! After about 10 minutes of sreaming and trying to cool his mouth. He called his wife. Remember we are working midnight. Lunch is at 3am in the morning. Woke his wife up and started to scream at her. She had no clue on what happened. I felt really bad for her. Todd wanted to know how she made the chilli. She said like I always do. Todd asked her on how much of Dave's sauce she used. She said a half of a bottle. Just like the other hot sauce that he likes. Todd ask her IF she read the bottle and she said no. On the bottle. It says to only used 2 to 4 drops in a pot of chilli.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html