View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 10:45 PM   #91 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Autox View Post
The caster on the Z1 A arms isn't adjustable, I just know it's a lot more than OEM. Harder to turn the steering wheel. Ok, so I did a time attack last weekend and my VSLD is not working now. Lots of wheel spin coming out of turns. I can't afford to get a good one, so hopefully the dealer can replace the fluid or something as a band-aid. I decided to go with BC Racing coilovers for next season instead of Konis. 12K front, 9K rear Swift springs.
Once the VLSD goes. It's done for. There is nothing other then replacing it. It's a sealed unit inside the carrier with silicone fluid inside it. You can change all the gear lube you want. But that will not help it. The only thing that helps the stock VLSD to live a little longer is a diff cooler.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is online now   Reply With Quote