View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 09:45 PM   #1115 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I have to agree. JC brought a bunch of his wrenches up here and they just felt good while wrenching on the car. Not sure if I was imagining it or the S.O. kool aid was kicking in but there is $1100 in wrenches on my Wishlist on the SO site.
One drawer in my Snap-On box is worth over $15,000. And I have 2 drawers like that. One standard wrenches and one metric.

I got Snap-On, Craftsman, MAC, and stuff that you might never heard of.

For cordless power tools. When I worked for Elliott and Duke. That's 30 yrs total. I used it all. DeWalt, Rigid, Milwaukee, Craftsman, Roybi, etc. And I prefer the Milwaukee. The batteries don't go bad as fast as the other ones and have to buy replacements as often. The chucks grip better on their drills.

What I don't like on the new ion batteries. When they die. They're dead. Use it, sit it down. Pick it back up, and nothing. With the older style batteries. You knew it was coming close to needing a recharge because it was slowing down. One the plus side of the ion batteries. My new 18v Milwaukee batteries have a light to indicate charge level.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html