View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 08:04 PM   #1106 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I am replacing the tools I use all the time with snap on or other high quality brand.
When I was working as a mechanic. All my tools was Snap-On. Then when I worked for Elliott and was traveling. My Snap-On tools became my shop tools. And I bought Craftsman as my traveling tools. If I broke a Snap-On tool. I had to wait until Tuesday to get it replaced at the shop. Can't do that on the road. That's why I used Craftsman. If I broke a Craftsman tool on the road. I just find a Sears. So I have 2 sets of tools now.

A Snap-On wrench will turn a rounded bolt where a Craftsman or other cheap wrench will not.

DO NOT use an impact gun on chrome MAC sockets unless you want shrapnel in your hand. They explode.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html

Last edited by Rusty; 09-18-2018 at 08:10 PM.