View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 07:59 PM   #784 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenSlice View Post
Mini rant. Someones trying to start unneeded drama at work. Tried going the long way around to tell my boss that i basically haven't done anything today, i.e.... try to get me in trouble. I keep a log of everything i do, as does all the software i use to test / change stuff on the units.

Basically send a nice big spreadsheet of the items, with serial numbers, time stamps, and actions changed ect in an email. Come Monday im curious to see what happens.

Im a pretty lax dude for the most part, but crap like this gets me tilted. Once i find out who did it im going straight to HR and filing harassment. If i wanted drama like this id be in college, not working at a medical device company at my age.

You guys ever have to deal with BS like this at work time to time?

Rant /end
This is nothing. I've worked in places that didn't uses knives to stab you in the back. They used hatches and axes. I still got the scares on my back. If they find a weakness. They go for it. Character assassination. You learn to keep your azz covered. Sounds like you are doing it already.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html