View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 08:04 PM   #9829 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Still some other things to decide. Should I try and figure out what I need to fabricate to mount the Mishitmoto PS reservoir while I have everything apart and easy access? Should I upgrade the PS cooler? Should I do a radiator flush? Should I upgrade the radiator fans? Should I upgrade the radiator (the answer right now is no because there's not a worthwhile option on the market )?
Since you already have things apart. Why not do the PS mount. Why take things apart twice.

For the PS cooler. I installed the Z1 cooler years ago. Still going good.

For replacing the radiator. There is nothing out there.

You know how many cfm the stock fans are? You could replace the fans and end up with cfm. Which would be a step backwards. I would install hood vents first.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html