Thread: Toyota 4Runner
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 08:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
Overall the Toyota 4 Runner is a solid vehicle to own in terms of reliability and is a enjoying vehicle to drive everyday. I owned a 2005 Toyota 4 Runner for 172K miles and never had any major issues with it and only did all the general maintenance on it. Oil changes and other maintenance was always done on time I believe that is key for longevity with just about any vehicle. If you plan on daily driving your vehicle in the rain/snow/salt definitely do the under coating on your vehicle as you will get surface rust that will into rust that will eat away at vehicles body over time. If you drive through salt in the winter definitely use your hoses or pressure washer and wash the salt or debris off your vehicle. Also another vehicle to consider purchasing would be the Nissan Pathfinder. I have seen for myself that the Nissan Pathfinder is a reliable/dependable vehicle to own. I would stay away from Jeep,Dodge,and Chrysler vehicles like the plague.
I've had a boat load of Jeeps over the years. 1 Ferd truck, 3 Cheby trucks, 2 Nissan trucks and 2 Dodge trucks. The Ferd and Cheby trucks were headaches from day one. The Nissans rusted to the ground. The 2 Dodges had zero issues. And I beat on my PowerWagon. The Jeeps have been almost as good as the Dodges. I stay away from the Ferd and Cheby like the plague with the issues I had with them.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote