View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 12:41 PM   #26 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

I ran into something like this on my VFR. I had installed a K&N filter, a Leo exhaust, and a Power Commander. Bike ran fine. Then I installed a header. The it did not like to rev over 8,500. Redline is around 14,000. I had to adjust the Power Commander. Had to richness up the 75% to 100% throttle settings until it would rev all the way to 14,000. The header was a big enough change the the bike was running real lean.

How many VFR's you see with Ohlins rear shock, Ohlins forks. Ohlins never made forks for it ever. Brembo mono block brake calipers with rotors. The forks came off of my RC51. Had 2 sets of them. Had a A&A Performance supercharger kit for it. Never installed it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VFR.jpg (130.3 KB, 2 views)

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote