View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 09:59 PM   #882 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
They look good. Can’t wait to install them. Got bunch more things to take care for the track before I get around to it.
When you install the hood vents. The cross bar under the hood. Everyone cuts that a little different. Once you have the vents installed. Put the shield up against the bottom on the vent. Start from the back to get iy seated. Look at the front of the shield. You will see where it's hitting the cross bar. This is where you have to trim the sides of the shield back with tin snips to get the front to seat. Places marked in yellow. Then put your zip-ties up from the bottom and loop around the center bar of the vent and put it back down through the other hole. I can install all 4 of mine in about 10 minutes. The shield are designed so that the water runs towards the front of the engine. In the empty space. They will also let air flow through them too. But not as much.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote