View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 07:49 PM   #7534 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

I'm upset and PISSED! Was working on the PowerWagon. Got the track bar adjusted where it should be with the new height of the truck. Centered the steering wheel. Moved from there to trying to remove the f!@ked up bolts in the middle skid plate. Gave up on that because it started to rain.No biggie. So now I move on to my Nismo. Started to install my FE canards. This is where it goes down hill fast. Masked off the bumper sides. Laid out the right side. Phone rings. It's my wife calling from Mexico. We chat for about 30 minutes. Go back working on the Nismo. Drill my holes. Mount the canards on the right side. Something doesn't look right. Grab the canards for the left side. Put them up to the bumper. I f!@ked up. I had installed the top canard on the bottom and the bottom canard on top. And I don't know if I can use the same holes that I drilled into the bumper. I gave up for the night and took a nice hot shower. I sit here all bummed out.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html