View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 11:33 AM   #6498 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
I'm fortunate in that my particular org is genuinely trying to use corrective actions the right way. While it's a pain in my *** that some of them seem to think that human error itself can be corrected through paperwork, at least they are actually interested in true root cause, not just as a sounding board. (We're also a very small organization by headcount, doing an outsized amount of business - small groups are easier to direct).
We used to say "cover your azz in paperwork, and you will still get hurt just as bad."

We had to fill out JSA paperwork (job safety annlyst) for each job. Had to list all safety conditions.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html