View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 12:19 PM   #5633 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Washed the Z. Then to Autozone to pick up some window cleaner. As Im waiting for the store to open, I hear this horrendous sound, and up pulls a VW Jetta next to me. Took my breath away because there was SO MUCH to look at on this car. Horns on the roof, fake hood scoop, those oval things they stick onto the front quarter panels, what im guessing to be fender flares that only covered the top half of the fenders (they also had lights on them), tow hitch, a light ON the tow hitch, a single exhaust pipe that extended about a foot past his bumper and stickers - ALOT of them. I think he was there for a new product that Autozone mustve been debut'ing. I didnt have my phone but Ill attach what his car looks like - but with more stuff on his car. Im sure his Autozone/Pepboys/Oreilys membership points are maxed out..lol

Anyway, my Z is ready for whatever... trying to decide if we should go to the OC Fair? boogie boarding? Kayaking? Or take the GF to Huntington Beach and peruse the sidewalk vendors>
Sounds like he threw the JC Whitey catalog at it.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html