View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 02:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeshear View Post
Thanks man! Those coilovers are pretty decent then? The coilover sticky seemed to indicate that all below the high end stuff was just for show. Thanks for the input! I’ll ask in the track/AutoX section or perhaps mods could put it there? Wasn’t sure if it belonged there or here.
I ran Fortune Auto 500 for the past two and half years before upgrading them in April. The beauty in the Fortune Auto coil overs is they can be rebuilt and upgrade to whatever level you want them. The are built and based in the US as well. Also a couple of other critical items I left out:

- SPL Front upper A arms
- SPL rear camber arms
- SPL or SPC toe bolts

If you go true coilovers, which I did this last go around you will need SPL toe arms as well.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote