View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 08:25 PM   #841 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
ohhh, and mr. madwi forgot to mention, as he was finishing up with his oil change, he had just installed his new fumoto drain plug, he was pouring new redline oil in the engine, and I was doing something in front of his car and I heard something leaking from underneath his car... guess what it was? as he was pouring it in....

yeah... that fumoto plug's valve was in the open position.. brand new redline oil going into the dirty drain pan... ... luckily, I was there to save the day and let him know..
Guess what? He's not the first one to have that happened to them. I know a few people with that drain valve. One guy had the drain valve on his lawn tractor. He changed attachments on the tractor and bumped the drain valve. The tractor ran for about 20 minutes before seizing up. I helped him change motors in the tractor. When someone talks about the Fumoto valves. I always cringe.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html