View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 12:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDotCDot View Post
Hey all, quick question as it’s been a few months since I’ve driven my 370Z and I want to confirm something...

Let’s assume that your Z has Auto headlights ON, you park in a space and turn off the engine. When you open the door, does your car start chiming (“beepbeepbeep, beepbeepbeep”)? If so, and with the door still open, if you turn the lights to OFF, does it continue to chime?

Mine seems to continue chiming until I close the door, which I’m not sure is normal or not. Even if I turn the lights to OFF before turning off the engine, the car still chimes when opening the door and only stops when I close it. Is this normal?

Any insight would be helpful, thanks!!

mine only does that if door is open prior to engine turning off. then it will beep until shut.

my lights are on auto as well. ive never had the beeps if i shut the engine off before opening the door. the lights dont make a difference if theyre on auto. that wont make it beep.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote