View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 02:39 PM   #1286 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

For tuning. There is no body around here I trust.

I park my Z from late Nov, early Dec to late March. If the weather is cold. I will put a couple pieces of duct tape or my aluminum block off plate on the oil cooler.

I did my own port matching. No one else was doing it at the time. Now there is a couple of people doing it. I matched about 1 inch into the ports. I eliminated the steps. Nothing major. Just cleaned up the ports. When I did it. All the pictures I took got corrupted during transfer from camera to computer. That boat load also included LTH, cbe and cai.

I retired from the power plant in Masontown Pa in 2016. It was Duke Energy. Duke sold it to Dynegy in 2015. So I retired from both Duke and Dynegy. I been there still construction in 2002.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is online now   Reply With Quote