View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 08:36 AM   #6039 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Mfers kept our tax refund to be applied to hubby's SS debt that he had accrued before we met. Now I have to file another form and wait 8 weeks to see if it's accepted.
Don't feel bad. Last year we was getting a health insurance subsidy. We pulled a little extra out of our retirement account for some stuff in Oct. Reported it in Nov. Well, that put us over the limit to get a subsidy for Obomocare. Now we have to pay back the FULL amount for the FULL year to the IRS by April 15, $15,000. For 2016. We had to pay $28,000.

If I ever see Obomo in an alley by himself. Think I would get stone age on his asss!

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html

Last edited by Rusty; 03-08-2018 at 08:39 AM.