View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 08:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
I get the humor. Friend of mine bought a G37 without telling his wife and kids. Parked it 2 blocks away. Busted in less than 3 weeks. Divorced 10 mos. later.
I've owned motorcycles most of my life. Just before I married my first wife. I sold both a street bike and dirt bike with the idea of getting a new street bike. Then I got married. I told the new wife that I'm planning on getting a new street bike. She said ok, but after we get a house. We get the house. Told her I'm get a bike. She said ok, but after we get a new roof on the house. This went on for a while. Like 17 years. New roof, windows, doors, deck, front porch, rewired the house, and a couple of other things. After each item was done I told her I'm getting a bike. So finally after I basically rebuilt the house. Nothing left to do, as everything is new. I told the wife that I'm buying a bike. She said ok. I go and buy a new bike and bring it home. She thought I was kidding all of these 17 years. Took her 2 months to go out to the shed to see the bike. She would not ride with me either. We stayed married for 30 yrs until she died from cancer. And she didn't like any of my hobbies. Wife number 2 loves to ride. And she loves my hobbies.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote