View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 07:28 PM   #3972 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I believe you to be part of the conspiracy that will not let me sleep. This is some of the BS that I am woke up to at 3:27 in the afternoon.
Text message:
"14 million people called off sick after the superbowl, you have to come in tonight."

Then at 4:03 it was a phone call to give me the MAC address of a PC that I care nothing about.

4:12- "sorry didnt mean to wake you up with call"

4:39- What do you mean you are not up yet?

Good way to make me want to start a list that doesn't give out warm sunshine and smiles if you are on it.
I know your pain.
When I worked for Elliott TurboMachinery. They used to send me all over the country and some parts of the world. When I wasn't on the road. I was in the shop. Working midnights. I would get home in the morning and have breakfast, then to bed. A lot of times, they would call about 11am~noon time. To tell me to be at the airport by 6pm to catch a flight to BFE. And be on the job site by 6am the next day. I threaten to quit a number of times over that. But they kept raising my pay each time.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html