View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 10:58 PM   #3440 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
As I heard often when growing up, "There are no free rides in life, get used to it, boy."
Dad also would take me to work on the weekends when I was 9 or 10 and let me use the gigantic flamethrower for the conveyor belts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
Nice. I bet you are a pyromaniac.

I for instance drove a front end loader at my dads concrete plant. I still want to buy like a small bobcat to rip chit up in the yard for no reason just to mess around.
My dad involved me in everything at an early age. Digging the garden by hand. Maintenance on the vehicles. Washing and waxing, oil changes, tune ups, etc. Gutting deer and small game. Hated cleaning out gut shots! Yard work, etc. At the age of 11. I was doing all of this myself.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html