View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 11:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

I'm an investor. I made enough to retired early though mutual funds, 401K, and stocks. I've read both sides about bitcoin and others like it. My feeling is that it's in a bubble right now like the tech stocks was years ago. Remember the dot.com bust? It's all speculation that drives the price. People are holding on to it. Not spending it like money. Treating it like stocks. The idea behind bitcoin is that there is ONLY so many to be mined. It's not an infinite number. The rumor is that the creator of bitcoin is holding a couple million bitcoins. Waiting for the right time to dump them. Making a killing on them and breaking everyone else. Bitcoin has no real assets. Nothing that you can touch. If a solar flare or EMP takes down the grid. What are you going to to? Like it was said before. It's hard to change bitcoin to cash. And not many places will take it.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote