View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 07:46 PM   #2072 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
McDonalds Cheesburger tonight for dinner.
Ahhhhh................the old Golden Arch Supper Club.

Funny story about that. Years ago, when I in my early 20's, still single and dating. I told a girl that I was dating at that time. That we are going to the Golden Arch Supper Club to get something to eat one night. When I showed up at her place to pick her up. She was all made up, and decked out. Jump in the car and off we go. When I pulled into the parking lot of the Micky D's. She asked what we are doing here. I told her that we are at the Golden Arch Supper Club. While...........so much for that night............and next weekend. She didn't speak to me for 2 weeks. Needless to say. She didn't see the humor in it. And I moved on to someone else.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html