View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 10:05 PM   #133 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juztin View Post
Needless to say the CJM kit is no joke Car still running stock heads, plenum and stock sized IC/charge piping from the GTM TT kit, and 3" TD exhaust with mufflers (no cats) to keep it relatively quiet. So later on there is definitely still more efficiency to be gained in those areas before bothering with more boost. Tried to keep the build to pretty off the shelf parts and gosh damn the car responded in kind.

All the parts we got for the CJM components have been top shelf quality. It was wicked to be able to keep parts of my original GTM TT kit and just get rid of the limiting stuff that the old kit had with the customizability of the CJM components. We only had to modify the coolant lines and the 2 pipes from the turbo's to the IC charge pipe wise so that customization was relatively low.

No lie @TopgunZ, but it is a good problem to have
What did it cost you to covert over if you don't mind me asking. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote