View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 11:46 AM   #64 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrton88 View Post
Not to hijack this thread, but all the horror stories concerning American car quality makes me angry. There really was something criminal about Detroit knowingly foisting absolute crap on the buying public and to getting away with it so long. It wasn't just one company but all of them. I swore I would never buy another American car and even though I know the quality is better, I never will. Rant over!
For a while. The Japanese was just as bad, if not worst. Early Civic's were great for head gaskets and being complete rust buckets. My 1990 Nissan Hardbody 4x4. The inner fenders and bed rusted out in 7 years.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote