View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 07:55 AM   #51 (permalink)
old guy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 magma touring
old guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrton88 View Post
They sure make cars a lot better than they used to. I have an '02 Avalon that is still rust free and has been through 15 Chicago winters. My old American cars would have been rusted hulks years ago. I still have the original exhaust system on the Toyota...knock wood. Plus, I haven't been the best at getting the salt off right away either. I'm not too worried about the Z.
If you're old enough you'll remember it was Honda & Toyota (in the early seventies ) that forced the big three to get their quality problems ( and there were many ) straightened out ! Rust was a huge problem. 3yr. Old cars were rusting and falling apart in the driveway. Rust stains on the pavement.
Ford F series in the early 2000s what a joke!
old guy is offline   Reply With Quote