View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 11:12 PM   #24 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
I am a 69 year old guy with a few years left on this earth (my dad, uncles and every male in the family older than me passed away between 66 and 80), a pension, social security and such. So, I go looking to change a car 1-2 a year, big deal. Got no one to leave any money behind.

The original question was about mileage on cars, why can you not move on to another thread if you dont or cant answer the question?
Leave it to me. I'm greedy. Just being honest.

Your like the original owner of my motorhome. He ordered it with all the bells and whistles. It's optioned out. Got everything. He died within a year of ownership. He made 6 trips with it, and put 6,000 miles on it. All in the state of Ohio. The motorhome is a 2009. He died in 2010. When he died, his estate went to the state of Ohio. The motorhome sat in storage until 2014. Once the estate was settled. Then it went to auction. We paid half price for it. It still had stuff wrapped in the factory plastic. Never used. You kind of remind me of that guy.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html