View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 04:31 PM   #114 (permalink)
Rusty
Ronin Samurai - Assassin

Drives: 2011 Nismo GM 6M
Rusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond reputeRusty has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix 808 View Post
Didn't learn from the first one? My brother had a Fiat 124 Spyder. Spent more time under it than in it. Great looking car, but electrical demons galore & loved to burn points. That's all it took me to know to stay as far way as possible.
My brother's business partner had one. I spent a lot of time keeping that POS running. Rebuilt the engine twice. First was from a broken timing belt. That took the valves, head and top of the pistons out. Second time. I had just finished the 1st rebuild. Just got everything adjusted and running right and smooth on the first start of the engine. Zero miles on the engine. Was getting ready to shut off the engine and check for any leaks and such. Had the owner in the car. Told him to kill the motor. He throws it into 1st, and takes off down the street. Heard him going through the gears. He turns around and starts to come back. Heard him miss 3rd gear, and the engine goes quite. 5 minutes later. He walks back to the shop. We go and push the car back into the shop. Ended up with a complete new motor almost. That taught him a lesson. The assshole. That's the last time I worked on a car for him.

浪人 - 殺し屋
"The Difficult Anytime, The Impossible By Appointment Only"
http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...o-journal.html
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote