View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 10:38 AM   #17 (permalink)
Joe@ZSpeed
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Nissan
Joe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond repute

I have the 2018+ clutch sitting here, A WHOPPING 1700lb clamp load with a 240mm disk, This is pretty weak... Even our stage one kit has 2,000lbs of clamp load and a 250mm disk.

And they are still using the same plastic concentric slave as before.

The only thing I like about it is they got rid of the junk self adjusting LUK pressure plate and went back to a standard Exedy pressure plate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I call

They didn't change the shitty design of the CSC. I don't believe a softer pressure plate is going to change jack. That rubber lining is not going stand up. I'll believe it when I hear the majority of 2018 owners did not have to change their CSC before their clutch.

So get the ZSpeed or Tilton heavy duty internal. It's not like a delete kit is the only aftermarket option.

Until more people hold them accountable and stop just shelling out the money when something like CSC failure happens, Nissan will continue to operate like every other car manufacturer where the only thing that matters is profit. It seems the consumers are the ones who have to force a recall in this situation.

Phone 937-506-7224
E-Mail Sales@Zspeed.com

www.ZSPEED.com
Joe@ZSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote