View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 11:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
MAMotorsports
Track Member

Drives: 370Z
MAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
Awesome sauce. You could go with a Bryant racing crank and forged internals. Bump the compression up 11:5 or something higher if you have a steady supply of E. add in some cylinder head work to support higher revs or get a bigger cam something like the jun 288??? Maybe??

Stock compression on the VHR is 11.0:1 --- 11.5 would not see much of a gain really. 12.5:1 Would be where I would like to go on an NA engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juso View Post
Well what else would be ideal to have installed while the engine is out I guess is the question I meant to ask

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Pretty much the same package we did on Jarreds honestly.

Cams
Springs
Oil galley Gaskets
Water pump
(If mileage is high, timing components)
Oil pump

If you do not already have headers on the car, with the engine out it makes life much much easier.

-Daelen

MA-Motorsports.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Mo...C/125379858828
MAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote